UPDATED January 2023
Vocal Toning or Voicework is a powerful and completely free selfcare tool with many benefits that arise from using the breath in conjunction with sounding.
Here are just some of the benefits of Vocal Toning:
- Increases the body’s anti-stress hormone and antibody levels thereby boosting the immune system.
- Releases endorphins making you feel energized and uplifted, with no negative side-effects!
- Helps your breathing giving the lungs a good workout and increasing the body’s oxygen levels.
- Tones the facial, abdominal and intercostal muscles and the diaphragm and stimulates circulation.
- Keeps you young!
- Is a risk-free, economic, easily accessible, and yet powerful road to enhanced physiological and psychological well-being.
- Reduces pain, relieves stress, and improves sleep.
- Singing broadens expressive communication and improves voice quality.
- Adds a rich, more pleasant quality to speech.
- Grounds us in our bodies.
- Improves hearing and our ability to listen. Makes it easier to concentrate and learn new things.
- Combats fatigue, headaches, irritability, reduced mental performance, and depression.
About the Author:
Beth Ciesco is your Selfcare Specialist, a certified yoga teacher and meditation facilitator. Check out the rest of the website to learn more about Restorative Healing Yoga, Mirror Meditation, E-Motion Alchemy, and Voicework as capital S Selfcare tools. You can also follow her on these sites:
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/divinemetime/
❤ Insight Timer: https://insighttimer.com/tranquilliving
❤ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DivineMeTime